A C T I V I T I E S
— ACTIVITY 2 —
While displaying the slide, ask the class the following questions:
- Is the height of a chair correct?
- Are there any pressure points?
- Is the worker's posture ok?
- Is the worker keeping her hands in proper position?
- Chair height is good because the workers feet are flat on the ground and their thighs are horizontal.
- There don't appear to be any pressure points between the worker's body and the chair.
- Worker's back is straight, and there is a gap between the workers' legs and the seat of the chair.
- Worker's posture is good.
- Backrest appears to be adjusted to the right height.
- The worker's hands are hanging - an elbow rest should be used.